Friday 15 July 2011

Tak letak title boleh?

It's been a days since the last post. Been busy last week. Exam kan. Tapi study nye macam nak tak nak je. I didn't went to school yesterday. Malas much? Haha ;)

So yesterday me, my dad and my sister went for a simple lunch. Lama tak jumpa dia. At first thought, rasa macam betul ke dia nak keluar dgn kitaorg but then she did. Dulu kitaorg jarang jumpa. Contact pun kadang kadang. Lepas pergi makan, we went home and sent her. Then she texted me asking if I wanna go out with her. Why not? Pergi minum je pun :) We went to Taqwa Melewar.

It's the greatest feelings to have a sister. Selama ni tak pernah rasa macam ada kakak. But now, I know I have someone that I can talk to. So now saya macam orang lain. Dah ada kakak. I mean dah rasa ada kakak. And I love her so much ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment